When Quality Counts!
You should choose PrimaPLA™
1 kg of premium quality PLA 3D-Print material for your 1.75 mm 3D-Printer.
• High strength
• Almost warp free
• Good interlayer adhesion
• Excellent toughness
• Only high quality materials are used to produce PrimaPLA™
• Perfect roundness and very tight diamater tolerance
• Strict quality control and extensive testing
• Practical clear spool so you easy can see how much is left
• Big spool diameter for smoother unwinding
• Full 1 kg, approximately 335 metres of filament on each spool
Ease of use
• No heated platform is required
• PrimaPLA™ has very smooth flow characteristics
• PLA from 3D Prima is compatible with nearly all 3D printers on the market today
Diameter 1.75 mm
Tolerance ± 0.05 mm
Weight Filament 1 kg
Spool size 200 mm x 64 mm, hub diameter 53,5 mm
• Packed in vacuum sealed plastic bag with silica gel
PrimaPLA™ from 3D Prima is a very nice material, it´s non-toxic and has a pleasant smell when printing. Because of its thermal characteristics it's easy to get great prints.
Polylactic acid (PLA) is a bio-degradable polymer that can be produced from lactic acid, which can be fermented from crops such as maize. It is harder than ABS, melts at a lower temperature (around 180°C to 220°C), and has a glass transition temperature between 60-65 °C.
When Quality Counts! You should choose PrimaPLA™ 1 kg Premium-Qualität PLA 3D-Druck Material für Ihre 1,75 mm 3D-Drucker Voll 1 kg, ca. 335 Meter von Filament auf jeder Spule Praktische Klar Spule, so dass Sie leicht erkennen, wie viel ist noch Perfekte Rundheit und sehr eng diamater Toleranz ± 0,05 mm